DUE TUESDAY APRIL 26th
Please follow these guidelines for your journal:
- Must be turned in using a spiral-bound or composition notebook. (No loose sheets of paper will be accepted!!!)
- Must have a total ten (10) entries.
- 9th CP - Entry must be at least one, eight to ten sentence paragraph each.
- 10th Honors - Entry must be the length of the entire page single spaced, or front and back if double spaced.
- If you were absent on a day that we journaled or you have misplaced your original entry, you must complete a free write in its place!
- Any topic is open for the free write, but use good judgement! Must be the required length.
- Please number each of your entries to the best of your ability.
- MAKE SURE YOUR NAME IS CLEARLY VISIBLE ON THE INSIDE COVER OF THE NOTEBOOK!
- Each day that goes by after the due date, there will be a 10pt late grade added. You can lose up to 50 pts for turning this in late.